Labels:

အဂၤလိပ္ကဗ်ာေလးေတြပါ သူငယ္ခ်င္းမ်ားၾကိုက္မယ္ထင္ပါတယ္

L.O.V.E
Once, I fell in LOVE;
I hardly tried to climb!
then, walking on it .
Now, LOVE falls in me;
it rooted easily!
then, growing on me .
No matter what LOVE always LOVES !
rolynns
(now/current/present)



somehow
it’s raining outside;
the day is dark and grey.
the night will be worse.
the weather is not on our side!
somehow, goodnight;
wish tomorrow will be bright!
rolynns
(now/current/present)






1st April
i love you today more than i did yesterday . . .
and i will love you tomorrow more than today . . .
because i love you more than myself and anything else . . .
i swear that i’m saying the truth today since you ever believed my lies . . .
i was not fooling around and hope you don’t fool me again this time , A p r i l ! ! !
rolynns
(now/current/present)



W H Y ?
WHEN THE TIME IS HARD, LOVE SAY NEVER MIND.
WHEN THE TIME IS DARK, LOVE SAY NEVER LIES.
WHEN THE TIME IS TOUGH, LOVE SAY NEVER CRY.
WHEN THE TIME IS BLOOD, LOVE SAY NEVER DIE.
WHEN THE TIME IS LOVE, LOVE SAY LOVE but LOVE never/ever LOVE FOREVER !
rolynn


ဧရာ၀တီသားေလး


0 comments:

Post a Comment